• Lindsey is thrilled, honored, and excited to be partnering with the American Shakespeare Center with the support of the Doris Duke Foundation's Building Demand for the Arts grant. For the next 14 months we will be working together to explore the relationship between Shakespeare, ASL, and the Deaf community! Read more about it HERE!
• Lindsey will be interpreting Faction of Fool's performance of Pinocchio! December 5th! Check out this family friendly show at CHAW! Learn about the show and buy tickets HERE.
• She will be a participant at the 2015 Blackfriars conference at the American Shakespeare Center. Presenting on Rhetorical Gesture and the connection between, text, performance, gesture, and American Sign Language to enhance the work of all performers and directors.
• Lindsey was recently names the Director of Education for Faction of Fools Theatre Company. She is looking forward to taking on this new challenge and bringing the joy of Commedia dell'Arte to schools, communities, and families. Reach out for more information about how to bring Faction of Fools to YOU!
• The 2014-2015 Academic year Lindsey was an adjunct professor for the English Department at Trinity Washington University. She also continues as a Resident Artist with Faction of Fools at Gallaudet University, including acting as liaison between Faction and the 2016 First Folio project directors for the Folger Shakespeare Library's First Folio Tour.
A freelance interpreter for over 12 years, Lindsey is RID certified (CI) and holds a PhD from the University of Maryland, College Park. She specializes in Higher Ed, Conference/Platform, and Performing Arts interpreting with a focus on classical theatre. She also travels the country presenting workshops and classes for the Deaf and Interpreting communities. Past clients include: Ford's Theatre, Roundhouse Theatre, Imagination Stage, The Kennedy Center, VSA Arts, American Shakespeare Center, Shakespeare Association of America, CUA Colombus School of Law, American University, University of Maryland. She is currently the Director of Access for Faction of Fools Theatre Company.